WITHDRAWAL, GUARANTEES AND COMPLAINTS
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to the community legislation in force, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except for the types of products for which this is expressly excluded and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 18 below.
- The right of withdrawal can be exercised within 14 working days of receipt of the product in the following ways:
- I) The Customer sends a registered letter with return receipt, addressed to:
Wi Trade Srl
Via di San Francesco de Sales 85a
00165, Rome (RM), Italy
The communication can be sent, within the same deadline, by telegram or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- II) Customer Service contacts the Customer by communicating the Return Authorization Number (RMA) via e-mail.
III) The Customer reports the RMA Number on the return form received together with the delivery documents.
The return of the product must take place within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the RMA. The refund of the price paid for the purchase of the product does not include shipping costs, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer who intends to withdraw from the purchase.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted if they do not have a return authorization.
- The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: components, accessories, etc...);
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, placing it in a second box, on which to affix the label showing the RMA number (return authorization code); In all cases, affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- in accordance with the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by the customer;
- the shipment, until receipt is certified in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
Wi Trade Srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request;
- Wi Trade Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon its return, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the package and/or the original packaging are damaged, Wi Trade Srl will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
- Without prejudice to any restoration costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, Wi Trade Srl will reimburse the customer the entire amount already paid, within 30 days of the return of the goods, through a cancellation procedure of the amount charged to the credit card or to by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the current account of the holder of the order confirmation).
- The right is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Wi Trade Srl ascertains:
- the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, components, manuals, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Wi Trade Srl will provide the relevant communication by registered mail; the product will remain available to the Customer for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of sending the registered letter. After this deadline the product will be eliminated without further notice.
Any apparent imperfections, such as bubbles, are the result of a process carried out by hand, and therefore always different. Distinctive signs that attest to the value and exclusivity of the object. Given the manual processing, the weight, height and capacity of each individual specimen may present variations.
- All products sold by Wi Trade Srl are covered by a 24-month warranty for defects of conformity. To benefit from warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the transport document attached to the supply or the sales document that he will receive at his email address.
- The 24-month warranty applies to the product that presents a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity). In the event of a lack of conformity, Wi Trade Srl will, at no cost to the Customer, restore the conformity of the product through replacement or termination of the contract.
- In case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working/broken on delivery) the manufacturer reserves the right to replace the product or re-credit the entire amount depending on product availability. The timing of replacement or possible repair of the product depends exclusively on the manufacturer's policies. To obtain the replacement of the product or the credit, it is necessary to communicate it via e-mail no later than 8 calendar days from the actual delivery of the product to the address email@example.com or write to Viale di San Francesco di Sales 85A,00165 Rome (RM) - Italy. This declaration must describe the problem by precisely reporting the type of damage, the conditions of the packaging and the order number (highlighted on the delivery note). A photo of the damage must be added to the declaration and all packaging (internal and external) in which the product was received must be preserved. In the event that the report is not received within the times and methods described above, Wi Trade Srl may decide not to proceed with the refund or replacement.
- In the event that, for any reason, it is not able to return to its customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), Wi Trade Srl may proceed at its own discretion with the refund of the entire amount paid or with its replacement with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
- No damages can be requested from Wi Trade Srl for any delays in carrying out replacements.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, accessories, etc... ); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, placing it in a second box; In all cases, affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original packaging of the product should be avoided.
- The data controller is
Wi Trade Srl
Via di San Francesco de Sales, 85A
00165 Rome (RM) - Italy
- Any complaints must be addressed to
Wi Trade Srl
Via di San Francesco de Sales, 85A
00165 Rome (RM) - Italy
For any information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sales contract between the Customer and Wi Trade Srl is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Rome.